cooling in a sentence
- A stand sells lassi, the cooling yogurt drink of India.
- Mine was way in the back, near the cooling fan.
- Several hours later, the repaired cooling pipe again broke loose.
- The gas absorbs heat from the adjacent area, cooling it.
- Signs that U . S . economic growth is cooling abound.
- The water splashes off the roof and creates a cooling spray.
- Another form of cooling is caused by a process called conduction.
- Total time : 30 minutes, including cooling 1 tablespoon softened butter
- Low-level cooling retards updrafts of air that generate thunderstorms.
- The firing and the cooling require seven to nine days each.
- It's difficult to see cooling in a sentence .
- I said _ and today they provide cooling shade in summer.
- Another option was to increase the cooling capacity of the pools.
- As a result radio stocks are cooling, at least slightly.
- Total time : 45 minutes, plus about an hour for cooling
- This is a situation that needs a cooling-off period.
- The buying spree already showed signs of cooling earlier this year.
- Carefully remove baking dish to cooling rack; sprinkle with walnuts.
- My husband returned home to find cake cooling in the bedroom.
- Cooling Time : 1 hour for crust; 1 hour for cookies
- The U . S . economy is showing signs of cooling.
How can I put and write and define cooling in a sentence
and how is the word cooling used in a sentence and examples? cooling造句
, cooling meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.