concise notation in a sentence
- In the last notation, parentheses are the concise notation for the ?notation.
- GEOREF is based on the standard system of latitude and longitude, but uses a simpler and more concise notation.
- By using " r " as a variable to describe the various " agonals ", a concise notation is possible.
- Certain TL expressions, the " model expressions ", allow the concise notation of complex models, together with their parameters and optimization modes.
- The numeral system has a place value notation with ten as base, and the concise notation of the common fraction is the one we still use today ."
- It's difficult to see concise notation in a sentence .
"concise encyclopedia of science and technology" in a sentence, "concise encyclopedia of supersymmetry and noncommutative structures in mathematics and physics" in a sentence, "concise grove dictionary of music" in a sentence, "concise international chemical assessment document" in a sentence, "concise list of roman emperors" in a sentence, "concise oxford dictionary" in a sentence, "concise oxford english dictionary" in a sentence, "concise terms" in a sentence, "concisely" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define concise notation in a sentence and how is the word concise notation used in a sentence and examples? concise notation造句, concise notation造句, 用concise notation造句, concise notation meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.