conceptual space in a sentence
- NASA's conceptual Space Exploration Vehicle has two suitports on the back of the craft.
- Cyberspace is less real space than conceptual space, less a place than the idea of a place.
- He is working in the conceptual space created by Brown's earthier, less celestial version of the 77-year-old magazine.
- Yet the computer contains phenomena not found in other media : namely, a conceptual space where symbolic content can be modified using mathematical abstractions.
- Kazma attempts to read the complex meanings and the enigma produced by the body as a physical and conceptual space from within a broad network of relations.
- Mary Franklin-Brown uses the concept of heterotopia in an epistemological context to examine thirteenth century encyclopedias as conceptual spaces where many possible ways of knowing are brought together without attempting to reconcile them.
- He used the term " Play Theory " to define the conceptual space in which play occurs, and argued that play is a necessary ( though not sufficient ) condition for the generation of culture.
- Recently, Peter G鋜denfors ( 2000 ) has elaborated a possible partial explanation of prototype theory in terms of multi-dimensional feature spaces called conceptual spaces, where a category is defined in terms of a conceptual distance.
- Meaning is fundamentally parabolic ( like a parable ) : two or more event shapes or conceptual spaces converge ( blending ) in the parabolic process, generating concepts with unique properties not found in either of the inputs.
- Author T . C . Boyle offers several definitions of " environment, " including " a conceptual space, like the airspace over Iraq, which will create a sucking void if not filled to repleteness with high explosives ."
- It's difficult to see conceptual space in a sentence .
- I have tried look for " color shift ", " color change " and " peter g鋜denfors ", since he wrote a book ( which I can not find right now, it might have been " Conceptual spaces " ) mentioning this.
- Similarly David Lewis could have taken a degree in Economics but not in, say, Aviation ( because it was not taught at Harvard ) or Cognitive Neuroscience ( because the so-called'conceptual space'for such a major did not exist ).
- Previously, he was assistant professor of anthropology and Latino Studies at Columbia University from 2000 to 2009 . His research centers primarily on the experience of Mexican-Americans in both Mexico and the United States, especially the transnational urban and conceptual spaces they inhabit.
- He postulates that most " natural " categories exhibit a convexity in conceptual space, in that if x and y are elements of a category, and if z is " between " x and y, then z is also likely to belong to the category.
- Lurianic Kabbalah describes the process of " Tzimtzum " ( ????? meaning " Contraction " or " Constriction " ) in the Kabbalistic theory of creation, where God " contracted " his infinite essence in order to allow for a " conceptual space " in which a finite, independent world could exist.
- Returning again to France, Clearlight turned to conceptual space rock with science fiction lyrics . ( The lyrics do not have anything to do with a mad monkey, however . ) " Les Contes du Singe Fou " is the only Clearlight album in which vocals and lyrics play a significant role.
- Clifton and Ebert, too, focussed on Cochrane's attempt to find and conceptualise a middle ground between the work of Regan ( who advocates animal rights ) and Singer ( who advocates animal welfare from a utilitarian perspective ), and Meijer praised it for identifying a conceptual space between animal rights and animal liberation.
"conceptual separability" in a sentence, "conceptual separation" in a sentence, "conceptual skill" in a sentence, "conceptual skills" in a sentence, "conceptual solution" in a sentence, "conceptual spaces" in a sentence, "conceptual strategy" in a sentence, "conceptual structure" in a sentence, "conceptual style" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define conceptual space in a sentence and how is the word conceptual space used in a sentence and examples? conceptual space造句, conceptual space造句, 用conceptual space造句, conceptual space meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.