conceptual scheme in a sentence
- Homans was impressed by Henderson's notion of conceptual scheme.
- *You mention a threat of internecine warfare about what the " correct conceptual scheme " is.
- He is limited to his conceptual schemes.
- Ferraris " critical ontology " recognizes the world of everyday life as largely impenetrable compared to conceptual schemes.
- Prior to diff閞ance, all Western conceptual schemes relied on one form or another of a " transcendental signifier ".
- However, nearly all pragmatists do accept the idea there can be no truths without a conceptual scheme to express those truths.
- Navya-Nyya developed a sophisticated language and conceptual scheme that allowed it to raise, analyse, and solve problems in logic and epistemology.
- An interpretation of quantum mechanics is a conceptual scheme that proposes to relate the mathematical formalism to the physical phenomena of interest.
- What I am speaking of here is a priority of meaning to validity, or intelligibility to judgment, in the conceptual scheme of the article.
- The differing accounts of justice that are presented by Aristotle and Hume, MacIntyre argues, are due to the underlying differences in their conceptual schemes.
- It's difficult to see conceptual scheme in a sentence .
- Homans was very interested in his conceptual scheme as a way of classifying phenomena and applied it to his own study of small groups.
- I continue to think of the conceptual scheme of science as a tool, ultimately, for predicting future experience in the light of past experience.
- According to Black and Davidson, Whorf's viewpoint and the concept of linguistic relativity meant that translation between languages with different conceptual schemes would be impossible.
- The first is the project of a'descriptive'metaphysics, and the second is his notion of a shared conceptual scheme, composed of concepts operated in everyday life.
- The editors hope that careful philosophical reflection on Chinese texts might serve to broaden the empirical basis for philosophical theories and generalisations on conceptual schemes.
- A conceptual scheme consists of a classification of variables ( or concepts ) that need to be taken into account when studying a set of phenomena.
- The record is incorpored within the framework of a global conceptual scheme named Project : Dark Age which marks the thirteenth anniversary of the combo.
- "' Documentary mode "'is a conceptual scheme developed by American documentary theorist Bill Nichols that seeks to distinguish particular traits and conventions of various documentary film styles.
- The answer must be that the world does not come pre-structured but that structure must be imposed on it by the human mind and its conceptual schemes.
- Mullen describes the PPM as the art and science of social work, or more prosaically, an explicit conceptual scheme that expresses a worker's view of practice.
"conceptual retrieval" in a sentence, "conceptual rock" in a sentence, "conceptual role semantics" in a sentence, "conceptual schema" in a sentence, "conceptual schema design" in a sentence, "conceptual schemes" in a sentence, "conceptual semantics" in a sentence, "conceptual separability" in a sentence, "conceptual separation" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define conceptual scheme in a sentence and how is the word conceptual scheme used in a sentence and examples? conceptual scheme造句, conceptual scheme造句, 用conceptual scheme造句, conceptual scheme meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.