complimentary ticket in a sentence
- Seems the judge was scalping his complimentary tickets to UT football games.
- The players get two complimentary tickets each and may buy a limited amount.
- Harris seemed almost delighted to have been granted a complimentary ticket to the party.
- The WNBA said it calculates attendance by adding tickets sold to complimentary tickets used.
- However, they sure did get that laywer who led the great complimentary ticket scam.
- Including those with complimentary tickets, the crowd exceeded 70, 200.
- And if I didn't give her a complimentary ticket, she wouldn't have come ."
- There are also complimentary tickets to shows to be had.
- That figure included complimentary tickets and passes, Shafer said.
- Congressional members each receive complimentary tickets for constituents.
- It's difficult to see complimentary ticket in a sentence .
- The Nets are giving out complimentary tickets to school groups and trying to engender community sponsorship.
- The complimentary tickets were in the right envelopes.
- Once again, complimentary tickets are given, and the future general enjoys his visit to the Panoramist's show.
- A year later, Lounsbury was apparently forgiven and given complimentary tickets to nearly every UMass home game.
- The new soccer league has imposed a strict limit of 1, 250 complimentary tickets for each game.
- After being evacuated from Disney the day before, she received complimentary tickets that would probably go unused.
- Opening day has traditionally been considered a ceremonial affair, when teams issue complimentary tickets to many public officials.
- They also threw in complimentary tickets to games and sponsored meetings with Celtic stars such as Dee Brown.
- Neither was paid a commission or fee, although they got complimentary tickets to the event, Ann Rhodes said.
- Parents get complimentary tickets to NCAA games, and the schools can get them reduced rates at the team's hotel.
"complimentary distribution" in a sentence, "complimentary dna" in a sentence, "complimentary medicine" in a sentence, "complimentary metal oxide semiconductor" in a sentence, "complimentary pass" in a sentence, "complimentary words" in a sentence, "complimentation" in a sentence, "complimented" in a sentence, "complimenting" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define complimentary ticket in a sentence and how is the word complimentary ticket used in a sentence and examples? complimentary ticket造句, complimentary ticket造句, 用complimentary ticket造句, complimentary ticket meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.