comparing things in a sentence
- "I don't compare things, ever, " said San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich.
- It seems to be comparing things that can't logically be compared.
- :People usually compare things to something they are familiar with.
- I don't compare things in that way, and don't see the rationale in doing so.
- Wayne Lukas likes to compare things to other things.
- You don't have the everyday objects like houses and cars to compare things to ."
- "I don't like to compare things, but what Mario is doing is remarkable, amazing ."
- How can one compare things which cannot exhibit comparability?
- They compare things and realize that maybe Nick wasn't covering for Mike, but for himself.
- I try very hard not to be in the game of comparing things to other things,
- It's difficult to see comparing things in a sentence .
- So we have that to compare things to.
- :No, the free speech issue, comparing things to the Soviet Union did not happen in that context.
- In reference to the breadbox mentioned above, comparing things to a loaf of bread also seems common.
- Other than that, you can't compare things.
- Comparing things is essential to basic scientific and philosophic inquiry, which has been done for a long time.
- Unless there is a legal-obligation involved in comparison-you can compare things like this in anyway that feels appropriate.
- "If you're comparing things to last year, it's a pretty dramatic difference because it was an extraordinary year, " he said.
- It is largely an empty debate over the definition of the tradition with those questioning whether comparing things counts as comparative research.
- It is not the job of an encyclopedia to compare things, but to give the facts about each and let others compare.
- Compring Wikipedia with POkemi is not only comparing apples with oranges, it's comparing things that are not in the slightest bit related whatsoever.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"comparing media systems" in a sentence, "comparing numbers" in a sentence, "comparing power" in a sentence, "comparing rule" in a sentence, "comparing score" in a sentence, "comparing time periods" in a sentence, "comparing top chess players throughout history" in a sentence, "comparing two things" in a sentence, "comparing unit" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define comparing things in a sentence and how is the word comparing things used in a sentence and examples? comparing things造句, comparing things造句, 用comparing things造句, comparing things meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.