comparing score in a sentence
- The handicap system provides a means to compare scores across the whole league.
- Her impact is most measurable in comparing scores against Oregon.
- Comparing scoring systems is a mathematical question for which there is a quantifiable answer.
- Players can also compare scores on the internet ranking chart.
- Leaderboards powered by EA's Autolog service enable players to compare scores with other players.
- When we return to the clubhouse, the men shake hands and nobody compares scores.
- If anyone looks at this, comparing scores, they have no concept of what this program was,
- The game has no multiplayer component, but online leaderboards are available for players to compare scores.
- All the versions have online rankings, so as to compare scores with other players throughout the world.
- The server further allows users to compare scores with other students, read mathematical theory and collaborate with others.
- It's difficult to see comparing score in a sentence .
- For those who wish to compare scores, though, consider this : North Carolina beat Miami on a late field goal.
- *The reason for asking is that in the US it is sometimes necessary to compare scores that come from different distributions.
- Rather than being networked to each other, the cabinets were all linked to a central computer which compared scores for tournament play.
- The study compared scores from one state to another by students from similar socioeconomic backgrounds and found that youngsters in Texas did especially well.
- That allowed The Chronicle to compare scores after accounting for student characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, parental education and income and ability to speak English.
- Might it thus be useful, instead of taking the raw score, to also test the N most important canonical characters and compare scores against them?
- The report compares scores from Texas'own test with Texas'performance on the National Assessment of Academic Progress, a national sampling test used voluntarily by 44 states.
- The report compares scores from Texas'own test with Texas students'performance on the National Assessment of Academic Progress, a national sampling test used voluntarily by 44 states.
- The report compares scores from the Texas test with Texas'performance on the National Assessment of Academic Progress, a national sampling test used voluntarily by 44 states.
- In addition, the federal government will test a sample of each state's 4th-graders and 8th-graders every other year, in order to compare scores with national averages.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"comparing means" in a sentence, "comparing media systems" in a sentence, "comparing numbers" in a sentence, "comparing power" in a sentence, "comparing rule" in a sentence, "comparing things" in a sentence, "comparing time periods" in a sentence, "comparing top chess players throughout history" in a sentence, "comparing two things" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define comparing score in a sentence and how is the word comparing score used in a sentence and examples? comparing score造句, comparing score造句, 用comparing score造句, comparing score meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.