comparing element in a sentence
- I think perhaps it's possible to solve this by comparing elements pairwise.
- Guido Gatti has compared elements of Bloch's opera to the music of Modest Mussorgsky.
- K-D-B-trees subdivide space into two subspaces by comparing elements in a single domain.
- The linear search uses equality only as it compares elements one-by-one from the start, ignoring any sorting.
- Comb sort compares elements separated by large gaps, and can move turtles extremely quickly before proceeding to smaller and smaller gaps to smooth out the list.
- Scott's biographers have compared elements of " The Bride of Lammermuir " with Scott's own romantic involvement with Williamina Belsches in the 1790s.
- Michelle Erica Green of TrekNation compared elements of the episode to the " Star Wars " franchise, such as the Xindi superweapon standing in for the Death Star.
- Pitchfork Media's Ryan Dombal compared elements of the song to the rock band The Strokes, and stated that it contained some of the best lyrics ever written by West.
- In July 2016, Jeff Kaufman wrote a blog post comparing elements of the Scientific Charity Movement to those of effective altruism, a more recent movement that also applies a scientific mindset to charity.
- Picardo's performance was praised by the crew, and the episode was received positively by critics, who compared elements to " The Lord of the Rings " and computer based roleplaying games.
- It's difficult to see comparing element in a sentence .
- VanDerWerff compared elements of the episode, most notably the relationship between the character of Henry Dion and his mother, to the works of filmmaker David Lynch, particularly his television series " Twin Peaks ".
- Jim Emerson, editor of the Roger Ebert website hosted by the " Chicago Sun-Times, " compared elements of the Xenu story and " Revolt in the Stars " to the War of the Worlds " starring Scientologist Tom Cruise.
- Frazer's interest in social anthropology was aroused by reading E . B . Tylor's " Primitive Culture " ( 1871 ) and encouraged by his friend, the biblical scholar William Robertson Smith, who was comparing elements of the Old Testament with early Hebrew folklore.
- If you look at articles on the elements ( Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, etc )-the absolutely standardized info box is a godsend-it means you can compare elements with ease-and in utterly ensures that all articles about elements have all of the data that the Wikiproject for Elements has specified that they should have.
- More recently, reviewer Kim Newman said " It's unthinkable that something as complex, ambiguous, difficult and strange as " The Owl Service " could be broadcast on British television in a prime time slot these days-let alone on ITV1 as a children's programme ", comparing elements of the series to experimental directors such as Alain Resnais or Chris Marker and concluding it as a " classic ".
"comparing character" in a sentence, "comparing character string" in a sentence, "comparing check" in a sentence, "comparing control" in a sentence, "comparing data" in a sentence, "comparing function" in a sentence, "comparing means" in a sentence, "comparing media systems" in a sentence, "comparing numbers" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define comparing element in a sentence and how is the word comparing element used in a sentence and examples? comparing element造句, comparing element造句, 用comparing element造句, comparing element meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.