commission in a sentence
- The goal is to gather support from the influential Presidents Commission.
- A : The commission does not have its own enforcement machinery.
- The candidates Friday filed financial reports with the federal Election Commission.
- The commission is doing a smoke-and-mirror routine.
- That is within the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- I think we have a very able person chairing that commission.
- Construction plans are being reviewed by the California Public Utilities Commission.
- The Public Utilities Commission wants the consumers to foot the bill.
- The panel is formally called the Base Realignment and Closure Commission.
- In the end, the commissions'findings have been adopted.
- It's difficult to see commission in a sentence .
- There was the opinionated conservative running the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- She need pay only a regular brokerage commission on the option.
- This justified the commission in putting in more than wisdom dictated.
- Missouri Housing Development Commission, $ 100 million of revenue bonds.
- The commission deals with claims for damage related directly to Iraq.
- They finally called it " The Joint Commission ."
- The latter was spurred in part by the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
- The sale hinges on regulatory approval from the Federal Trade Commission.
- The commission has said since May that a ruling was imminent.
- The commission has not indicated when it will make a decision.
"commissary notes" in a sentence, "commissary privileges" in a sentence, "commissary services" in a sentence, "commissie kerkum" in a sentence, "commissio leonina" in a sentence, "commission a project" in a sentence, "commission a ship" in a sentence, "commission account" in a sentence, "commission against corruption" in a sentence,