commercial presents in a sentence
- For instance, humorous television commercials present fast-paced glimpses of the latest commemoratives.
- After showing the Doles, the first commercial presents shots of interracial Republican couples.
- The Grandma commercial presents the existence of the extended family,
- But my concern is that these commercials present the kind of violence that is imitable.
- The commercial presents Argentinian footballer Lionel Messi, and the song is performed by a children's choir.
- Frito-Lay says that the Procter & Gamble commercial presents a misleading and deceptive " one-third less fat " claim.
- Frito-Lay says that the Procter & AMP; Gamble commercial presents a misleading and deceptive " one-third less fat " claim.
- Although technically a competitor in the energy drink market, Pepsi Zero Sugar commercials present the beverage as an alternative to Diet Pepsi.
- The commercials present film and photographs intercut in short, arrhythmic bursts; the print ads use portrait-style photographs and copious amounts of white space.
- In the 1990s, a television commercial presents female office workers rushing every morning to watch a hunky construction worker gulp down a Diet Coke.
- It's difficult to see commercial presents in a sentence .
- The commercials present a young man encouraging his sweetheart to " look at the back " of the Valentine's Day card he has given her.
- A series of commercials presents Moranis and Thomas reprising the McKenzie characters, only this time they have narrowed their focus from all beers to Molson brands.
- Several current commercials present dogs and birds that talk for Ford Motor and Nissan, raccoons that discuss La-Z-Boy and a bird / dog combination that actually sings about Texaco.
- Another round of the " Look " commercials presents four 15-and 30-second spots for items like fabric shoes, hooded tops and the company's Worthington and Jacqueline Ferrar private labels.
- One Altima commercial presents Johnny Cash and auto workers at the Nissan plant in Smyrna, Tenn ., warbling the theme song of the sitcom " Laverne & Shirley ."
- One Altima commercial presents Johnny Cash and auto workers at the Nissan plant in Smyrna, Tenn ., warbling the theme song of the sitcom " Laverne & AMP; Shirley ."
- A man identified simply as Gary Cease, standing outside in an open collar shirt, then addresses the camera as the commercial presents a telephone number for viewers to call the congressman.
- The almost provincial air of the Union Square Market on a busy, bright Saturday is an anomaly, and has more in common with Manhattan's rural origins than its cramped, commercial present.
- "The Republicans are wrong to want to cut Medicare benefits, " the narrator declares, as the commercial presents faded images of the faces of Dole and House Speaker Newt Gingrich floating beside the Capitol.
- Signs, posters, coasters, pennants, table cards and a television commercial present a lime carved like a jack-o'- lantern in a playful reference to the limes that many beer drinkers insert into bottles of the two beer brands.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"commercial practice" in a sentence, "commercial practices" in a sentence, "commercial precinct" in a sentence, "commercial premises" in a sentence, "commercial presence" in a sentence, "commercial press" in a sentence, "commercial pressure" in a sentence, "commercial price" in a sentence, "commercial printing" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define commercial presents in a sentence and how is the word commercial presents used in a sentence and examples? commercial presents造句, commercial presents造句, 用commercial presents造句, commercial presents meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.