commercial feasibility in a sentence
- Studies of commercial feasibility reached differing conclusions and the vactrain were never built.
- Technical and commercial feasibility studies regarding WPIOP are being developed by the rail freight company Aurizon.
- Members of the project team plan to visit Volvo next month to discuss the technique's commercial feasibility.
- Moreover, as television is programmed according to ratings, its content is determined by commercial feasibility, not critical acumen.
- In 1834 Falconer was asked by a Commission of Bengal to investigate the commercial feasibility of growing tea in India.
- Enserch said it was working with its outside reserve engineers, DeGolyer & MacNaughton, to review commercial feasibility of non-producing properties.
- Enserch said it was working with its outside reserve engineers, DeGolyer & AMP; MacNaughton, to review commercial feasibility of non-producing properties.
- The company is working with its outside reserve engineers, DeGolyer & MacNaughton, to review commercial feasibility of non-producing properties, Enserch Exploration said.
- The company is working with its outside reserve engineers, DeGolyer & AMP; MacNaughton, to review commercial feasibility of non-producing properties, Enserch Exploration said.
- The technical and commercial feasibility of the planned Swiss national transport system shall have been confirmed by a feasibility study which was completed in 2015.
- It's difficult to see commercial feasibility in a sentence .
- Efforts have also been undertaken to demonstrate the commercial feasibility of converting warhead plutonium into fuel to augment nuclear fuel for U . S . power plants.
- Alternatively, a demonstration plant, which is bigger than a pilot plant, but smaller than the full-scale production plant, may be built to demonstrate the commercial feasibility of the process.
- The World Bank may provide US $ 5 million for the new projects from its Global Environment Fund, for which socio-economic survey and commercial feasibility study are already under preparation.
- In 2000 and 2001, Boeing Phantom Works, with a grant from NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts, performed a detailed study of the engineering and commercial feasibility of various skyhook designs.
- With the discontinuation of the tax incentives in 1988, plantation establishment in Brazil has slowed although the commercial feasibility of using eucalyptus for energy and other products has been clearly demonstrated.
- "But it would be premature to say what kind of impact this decaffeinated coffee could have on the market, " he said . " It takes at least five years to determine productivity levels and measure commercial feasibility ."
- "Considering the recent lifting of the tax exemption for the car project and the current monetary condition, we suggest PT Timor consolidate its project and review the commercial feasibility of its business, " he told legislators at the House of the Representatives.
- The awards are competitive, but if successful, applicants receive support of up to ?5, 000 at stage one carry out the research, and up to ?50, 000 at stage two of the programme over a 6-18 month period to help carry out their technical and commercial feasibility studies.
"commercial farmer" in a sentence, "commercial farmers" in a sentence, "commercial farming" in a sentence, "commercial fast breeder reactor" in a sentence, "commercial fast reactor" in a sentence, "commercial federal bank" in a sentence, "commercial federal corporation" in a sentence, "commercial federation" in a sentence, "commercial feed" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define commercial feasibility in a sentence and how is the word commercial feasibility used in a sentence and examples? commercial feasibility造句, commercial feasibility造句, 用commercial feasibility造句, commercial feasibility meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.