combine in a sentence
- When completely incorporated, add grated Parmesan; mix until combined.
- In large bowl, combine lettuce with dressing; toss well.
- Combine strawberry gelatin with the hot water; stir in fruit.
- Add shallots, garlic and green onion and toss to combine.
- In another bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Beat egg yolks until thick; combine with sweetened condensed milk.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salad greens.
- Combine the peanuts and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine vinegar, sugar and spices and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combined, these generate about $ 700 million in annual sales.
- It's difficult to see combine in a sentence .
- A Busnoys motet combines beautifully detailed textures with vaulting architectural designs.
- Sequined bras are combined with washed linen pants, for instance.
- Whisk in oil, if using, until well-combined.
- In large pan, thoroughly combine figs, gelatin and sugar.
- Muller's style combines terrific research and no little showmanship.
- It combines boxing techniques and equipment with high-speed aerobics.
- Stir to combine with the onions and ham and serve immediately.
- In glass bowl or measure combine chocolate chips and whipping cream.
- Stir and toss 30 seconds just to combine, and serve.
- He pegs the combined markets at 10 billion dlrs by 1996.
"combinatory logic" in a sentence, "combinatory parsing" in a sentence, "combinatory possibility" in a sentence, "combinatul siderurgic hunedoara" in a sentence, "combind" in a sentence, "combine 1" in a sentence, "combine additively" in a sentence, "combine advisor" in a sentence, "combine against" in a sentence,