combinatory categorial grammar in a sentence
- Steedman currently holds the Chair of Cognitive Science in the Combinatory Categorial Grammar ( CCG ).
- Specifically Curran's research has focused on the area of natural language processing known as combinatory categorial grammar parsing.
- Lecomte and Retor?( 2001 ) introduces a formalism that modifies that core of the Lambek Calculus to allow for movement-like processes to be described without resort to the combinatorics of Combinatory categorial grammar.
- This approach to language has been especially influential among certain computational linguists perhaps more so than among more traditional Combinatory Categorial Grammar ), which attempt a derivation of syntactic and semantic representation in tandem and the semantics of quantifiers, scope and discourse ( Hans Kamp, a student of Montague, co-developed Discourse Representation Theory ).
- It's difficult to see combinatory categorial grammar in a sentence .
"combinatorists" in a sentence, "combinators" in a sentence, "combinatory" in a sentence, "combinatory algebra" in a sentence, "combinatory analysis" in a sentence, "combinatory logic" in a sentence, "combinatory parsing" in a sentence, "combinatory possibility" in a sentence, "combinatul siderurgic hunedoara" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define combinatory categorial grammar in a sentence and how is the word combinatory categorial grammar used in a sentence and examples? combinatory categorial grammar造句, combinatory categorial grammar造句, 用combinatory categorial grammar造句, combinatory categorial grammar meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.