clue sticks in a sentence
- He needs to be heartily beaten with a clue stick.
- A rather large WP : TROUT needs to be deployed along with a huge helping of WP : CLUE stick.
- Anyone who does that needs to be placed under observation, and a clue stick labelled " ban " held over them, ready for instant use if necessary.
- Yes, it was 99.9 % a fake threat from a little kid who couldn't get his way-but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to be thoroughly beaten with a clue stick.
- It's difficult to see clue sticks in a sentence .