circumstance in a sentence
- Cuomo has not said what he would do under those circumstances.
- Think back to the circumstances prevailing when that election took place,
- Even in such dire circumstances, Chen's personality sparkled.
- California brown bears do not attack humans except under extreme circumstances.
- What are the circumstances of the discovery that fuels this theory?
- But under those circumstances, today, they are indeed used.
- In regard to public confidence, there is another troubling circumstance.
- We expected him to rise to the circumstances within that reality.
- The episode may not mean much beyond its own peculiar circumstances.
- But only 91 said they could not serve under any circumstances.
- It's difficult to see circumstance in a sentence .
- North opposes abortion except in certain extreme circumstances such as rape.
- Hicks thought he would have seen more action under different circumstances.
- These are unique cases that have to rely on specific circumstances.
- Jack refused to explain the circumstances of Billy's departure.
- Given the right circumstances, the committee can strangle foreign policy.
- Then his sexual relationship with Poppea decays into pomp and circumstance.
- His performance is sweetly gallant, especially under the nonsensical circumstances.
- The circumstances that led up to the shooting are not clear.
- Starr is also examining the circumstances surrounding the death of Foster.
- Jurors found a third special circumstance of oral copulation not true.
"circumspectly" in a sentence, "circumspectness" in a sentence, "circumsphere" in a sentence, "circumsporozoite" in a sentence, "circumsporozoite protein" in a sentence, "circumstance being" in a sentence, "circumstance bonus" in a sentence, "circumstance for sentencing" in a sentence, "circumstance of aggravation" in a sentence,