chubby in a sentence
- And Chubby Cheddar twisting to " C'mon baby!
- Children swim, legs kicking and arms churning like chubby windmills.
- The chubby comedienne high up on Stern's hate list.
- He's starting to get out of his chubby stage.
- A chubby toddler gleefully kicks a beach ball across the sand.
- I was farm-girl fat _ pretty, but chubby,
- Charmingly chubby Marissa Jaret Winokur is the find of the season.
- It has 12 bedrooms, including two in its chubby tower.
- Today's Birthdays : Jazz musician Chubby Jackson is 81.
- Chubby even raps, and it ain't entirely bad.
- Chubby tries but misses, hitting a man in the audience.
- He is pretty chubby compared to Snoopy's other siblings.
- This chubby-looking shark looks nothing like the typical shark.
- It can describe a puffy or chubby appearance in the face.
- He had a fair complexion, black eyes and was chubby.
- Many artists recorded chalypsos, including Ike Turner and Chubby Checker.
- In 1963, Chubby Checker held two concerts in Hong Kong.
- Oftentimes the Cassotto Sounds will be described as warm and chubby.
- These included chubby gang leader George " Spanky"
- Monday at 10 p . m . : Popa Chubby.
How can I put and write and define chubby in a sentence
and how is the word chubby used in a sentence and examples? 用chubby造句
, chubby meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.