christmas presents in a sentence
- His son paid for his spot at camp as a Christmas present.
- This is early Christmas present for Eurostar and Le Shuttle tourist customers.
- I received a wonderful early Christmas present from my mother this year.
- One HFPA journalist said she gives these trinkets out as Christmas presents.
- Will it freak him out if I give him a Christmas present?
- I do not want anyone to buy me Christmas presents this year.
- We wanted to give coach ( Bryan Murray ) a Christmas present,
- She forgot to give Connie the Christmas present she had brought along.
- Ainge says getting Rex Chapman was like getting an early Christmas present.
- No girl would turn down a restaurant dinner and a Christmas present.
- It's difficult to see christmas presents in a sentence .
- What better Christmas present can we give our children than peace?
- Another bomb hidden in a Christmas present injured a prominent senator.
- As for boots, please do not buy them as Christmas presents.
- People in North America always open their Christmas presents before Christmas,
- It would be a wonderful opportunity and a great Christmas present.
- He would take them to Yankee games, buy them Christmas presents.
- The family proceeds to open a series of inappropriate Christmas presents.
- The best Christmas present for a traveler is a great trip.
- On Sunday, an ICM agent bought 250 pairs for Christmas presents.
- J . D . Drew is getting an early Christmas present.
"christmas point" in a sentence, "christmas portrait" in a sentence, "christmas prayers" in a sentence, "christmas present" in a sentence, "christmas present of the year" in a sentence, "christmas price index" in a sentence, "christmas price williams" in a sentence, "christmas proclamation" in a sentence, "christmas pudding" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define christmas presents in a sentence and how is the word christmas presents used in a sentence and examples? christmas presents造句, christmas presents造句, 用christmas presents造句, christmas presents meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.