chou chang in a sentence
- China identified the four businessmen as Kou Chien-ming, 42; Han Yueh-ting, 35; Chen, 43; and Chou Chang-ming, 36.
- Xinhua listed the four as Kou Chien-ming, 42; Han Yueh-ting, 35; Chen Shao-yu, 43; and Chou Chang-ming, 36.
- Chen Shao-yu, Han Yue-ting and Chou Chang-ming _ all members of Kou's organization _ were not sentenced because of their " meritorious performance,"
- The three other businessmen _ Chen Shao-yu, Han Yue-ting and Chou Chang-ming _ were also convicted on August 12 of espionage but were exempted from criminal punishment.
- In 1685, soon after the island of Formosa was annexed by the Qing Dynasty, the first Taiwan Regional Chief Administrator Chou Chang ( hT f ) and Taiwan Prefecture Magistrate Chiang Yu-ying ( # 呌k駛 ) began their efforts to have the Wen Miao renovated and the Ta-Cheng Hall reconstructed into Taiwan Prefecture Academy.
- It's difficult to see chou chang in a sentence .