chooser in a sentence
- With " Burglars Can't Be Choosers,"
- "Poor countries can't be choosers ."
- The chooser takes possession of the ball and selects a topic.
- Beggars, too, can be choosers in this city.
- The old standby Apple Menu is gone, as is the Chooser.
- But beggars can't be choosers, as the saying goes.
- Still, actors can't always be choosers in this business.
- NBC; Carl Reiner, " Beggars and Choosers,"
- Usually, the best chooser is the smallest number party.
- The Chooser receives this sector and the Rotator receives the other sector.
- "Beggars can't be choosers, " he said.
- "Beggars can't be choosers, " she said.
- "But beggers can't be choosers.
- Another possible cause of network chattiness is the Chooser.
- Beggars cannot be choosers, and it is more so in this case.
- Direct mode continues until the chooser answers " no " to a question.
- The game ends when a guesser successfully determines the chooser's identity.
- If the chooser answers correctly, the guesser must think of another question.
- Under Rule 5, the court would use a best-chooser principle:
- The first step in implementing Rule 5 begins with picking the best chooser.
How can I put and write and define chooser in a sentence
and how is the word chooser used in a sentence and examples? 用chooser造句
, chooser meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.