chlorine bleaching in a sentence
- Contamination from chlorine bleaching has been linked to environmental problems around the world.
- PCDDs are formed through combustion, chlorine bleaching and manufacturing processes.
- Originally with chlorine bleaching the required quantity of chlorine could be then calculated, although modern methods use multiple stages.
- Some of these are naturally occurring in the wood, but chlorine bleaching of the pulp produces far larger amounts.
- Brian Pannell, a 37-year-old Winnipeg environmental lawyer, has won legal battles over chlorine bleaching in the pulp industry and hydro-dam contruction.
- Dioxins are byproducts of incineration, chemical processing, chlorine bleaching of paper and pulp, the burning of diesel fuel and other activities.
- The chemicals are byproducts of a number of industrial processes, like the chlorine bleaching of pulp done by Alaska Pulp in Sitka.
- One target of the group is pulp and paper mills, which produce dioxin in waste water as an unwanted byproduct of chlorine bleaching.
- Made from the mulberry plant, kozo paper is ideal for printing in that it doesn't use chlorine bleaching and is stronger than regular papers.
- The mill released sulfurous exhaust from sulfate pulping and dioxins, an unintended toxin generated by the chlorine bleaching process used to make white pulp.
- It's difficult to see chlorine bleaching in a sentence .
- It was later converted to chemical plant, owned by Thor Chemicals, and produced chlorine bleaching agents for use in the dye industry in Manchester at the time.
- Dioxins are highly toxic chemical compounds that are produced as byproducts in combustion and in certain chemical and industrial manufacturing, such as chlorine bleaching of pulp and paper.
- The wastewater regulations in the CR apply to mills that combine chlorine bleaching with kraft chemical pulping and aim to reduce best management practices, such as process control monitoring.
- However, dioxins can result from natural processes including volcanic eruptions and forest fires, and manufacturing processes such as smelting, chlorine bleaching of paper pulp, and the creation of some herbicides and pesticides.
- Dioxins are also generated in reactions that do not involve burning such as chlorine bleaching fibers for paper or textiles, and in the manufacture of chlorinated phenols, particularly when reaction temperature is not well controlled.
- The BAT water provisions apply to mills that combine chlorine bleaching with kraft chemical pulping and aim to nearly eliminate dioxin, furan, and chloroform discharges, reducing them by 96 %, 96 %, and 99 %, respectively.
- Dioxins occur as by-products in the manufacture of some organochlorides, in the incineration of chlorine-containing substances such as polyvinyl chloride ( PVC ), in the chlorine bleaching of paper, and from natural sources such as volcanoes and forest fires.
- Ralph Earle, director of the Alliance for Environmental Innovation, a joint venture of the defense fund and Pew trusts, said the group hopes Starbucks will choose cups that are not only lighter and contain recycled material but are also manufactured without chlorine bleaching or other environmentally hurtful ingredients.
"chlorine 35" in a sentence, "chlorine atom" in a sentence, "chlorine bleach" in a sentence, "chlorine bleach spotting" in a sentence, "chlorine bleaches" in a sentence, "chlorine bomb" in a sentence, "chlorine bombings in iraq" in a sentence, "chlorine bombs" in a sentence, "chlorine bottle" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define chlorine bleaching in a sentence and how is the word chlorine bleaching used in a sentence and examples? 用chlorine bleaching造句, 用chlorine bleaching造句, 用chlorine bleaching造句, chlorine bleaching meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.