chimwenje in a sentence
- Chimwenje's recruits were also trained by RENAMO militia troops.
- Aspects of Chimwenje's ideology and agenda remain unclear.
- They call Chimwenje members bandits responsible for a series of cross-border robberies.
- Intelligence findings presented at the summit confirmed Armando Mabache as Chimwenje's leader.
- In the local Shona language, Chimwenje means " Spark of Light ."
- In mid-1996, media reports surfaced that Chimwenje was planning a major offensive.
- Chimwenje militants were believed to be training on Mozambican soil for cross-border raids into Zimbabwe.
- Two self-confessed Chimwenje members have been jailed for weapons offenses linked to the alleged assassination plot.
- The Rev . Ndabaningi Sithole, the leader of the opposition group, has denied that Chimwenje exists.
- "' Chimwenje "'was a Zimbabwean militant organisation based in Manica Province, Mozambique.
- Following the end of the Mozambican Civil War, RENAMO remained linked to a Zimbabwean militant group, Chimwenje.
- Government intelligence officers have said they don't consider the Mozambique-based Chimwenje group a serious threat to state security.
- Police confirmed Mavis Murereke and Smart Mangezi were killed, but they were unable to say if the killers belonged to Chimwenje.
- ZIANA, citing unidentified sources, said Nhamakonha was believed to belong to a dissident group known as Chimwenje, based in neighboring Mozambique.
- The two suspects, ordered held in custody pending trial, allegedly admitted belonging to Chimwenje, or Spark of Light in the Shona language.
- He confessed to belonging to the little known Chimwenje Freedom Fighters, a small group of rebels based in a hideout across the eastern border in Mozambique.
- The Chimwenje rebels are a group of Zimbabwean exiles who fought alongside the RENAMO guerrillas in neighboring Mozambique during that country's 17-year civil war.
- In the past, the government has been dismissive of the Chimwenje, or Spark of Light, group, accusing it of mounting robberies from hideouts in neighboring Mozambique.
- The government-controlled Sunday Mail said residents of Chimanimani, 250 miles ( 400 kilometers ) southeast of Harare, believed the attackers belonged to the Chimwenje guerrilla group.
- The arrest of Sithole followed the capture of two men state security agents allege belong to a small armed wing of Sithole's party known as the Chimwenje Freedom Fighters.
How can I put and write and define chimwenje in a sentence and how is the word chimwenje used in a sentence and examples? 用chimwenje造句
, chimwenje meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.