chimney cap in a sentence
- To keep the wasps out, have a stainless steel chimney cap installed.
- Q . Do stainless-steel chimney caps prevent future damage to chimneys?
- Is there a cure, without putting in a metal chimney cap?
- I have a chimney cap on top, to keep out rainwater.
- The Hawthorn Leslie locomotives were blue with brass dome covers and chimney caps.
- I installed a chimney cap and cleaned the chimney, but the odor persists.
- Or, install a chimney cap that would divert the fumes.
- We installed a chimney cap, but this did not help.
- By 1894, Young Manufacturing Company at 511 North Salina Street was manufacturing chimney caps.
- It has a steep gable roof and wide chimney caps.
- A chimney cap is a good thing, so go ahead and have it installed.
- So will extending the height of the chimney and / or installing a chimney cap.
- I don't think a chimney cap is necessary unless the snakes are the flying type.
- A stainless-steel chimney cap on top of the guilty flue might also reduce or eliminate downdrafts.
- More complicated endeavors like waterproofing or installing chimney caps or liners cost significantly more than cleanings.
- A final cause might be the chimney cap.
- To correct that, install a stainless-steel chimney cap.
- I have a chance to put in one of those wind direction chimney caps for $ 115.
- A chimney cap blew away during the storm, but his townhouse suffered no more damage, he said.
- But you can have peace of mind by having stainless steel chimney caps installed, covering all flues.
"chimney bluffs state park" in a sentence, "chimney board" in a sentence, "chimney breast" in a sentence, "chimney breasts" in a sentence, "chimney can" in a sentence, "chimney climb" in a sentence, "chimney connector" in a sentence, "chimney cooler" in a sentence, "chimney cooling tower" in a sentence,