chartered accountancy in a sentence
- Alan Alford gained his chartered accountancy qualification with first-time passes in 1985.
- CA Final Examination is the last and final level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations.
- "' CA Final Examination "'is the last and final level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations.
- IPCC or Integrated Professional Competence Course is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations.
- "' IPCC "'or Integrated Professional Competence Course is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations.
- Born in Rajasthan, Manoj Nandwana is a commerce graduate and holds degree of Chartered Accountancy.
- A second break from Cricket happened when Sudhindra started preparing for the Chartered Accountancy exam.
- In 1991, Memon founded the chartered accountancy firm'Mehta & Memon Associates'with his childhood friend Chetan Mehta.
- Karim has academic knowledge of physics, chemistry and mathematics as well as a chartered accountancy qualification.
- At this stage, Ford was still playing as an amateur, combining football with studies in chartered accountancy.
- He studied chartered accountancy, and was selected for the state U-23 side under the coaching of Wally Walmsley.
- In 1961 she moved to Canada and began studying for a degree in Chartered Accountancy at Concordia University.
- CIPFA is the only body in the world dedicated to and offering chartered accountancy qualifications in public financial management.
- Meanwhile, PAAC which specialises in management and accountancy training, is offering the Chartered Accountancy ( England and Wales ) programme here.
- Lamont Pridmore Ltd Lamont Pridmore is one of the leading, independent chartered accountancy practices in Cumbria, Lancashire and Southern Scotland.
- Students can choose to further their studies in Chartered Accountancy, engineering, technology, agriculture and medicine at a variety of universities and colleges.
- "' MNP "'( previously known as "'Meyers Norris Penny "') is one of the largest full-service chartered accountancy and business advisory firms in Canada.
- Today, nine institutions of higher learning are managed by the Society, covering information technology, economics, commerce, management, chartered accountancy, vocational courses, music, and dance.
- A prominent chartered accountant, Rahman was one of the founders of Rahman Rahamn Huq ( currently KPMG Bangladesh ), a noted chartered accountancy firm.
- He was a classmate of Nawaz Sharif at St . Anthony's School in Lahore, and had obtained a degree in Chartered Accountancy from London.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"charter-party" in a sentence, "charter88" in a sentence, "charter97" in a sentence, "charterboat" in a sentence, "chartered" in a sentence, "chartered accountancy course" in a sentence, "chartered accountant" in a sentence, "chartered accountants" in a sentence, "chartered accountants australia and new zealand" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define chartered accountancy in a sentence and how is the word chartered accountancy used in a sentence and examples? 用chartered accountancy造句, 用chartered accountancy造句, 用chartered accountancy造句, chartered accountancy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.