charter contracts in a sentence
- The passengers argued that their " charter contract was to Tripoli,"
- Bradbury immediately travelled to London in search of charter contracts.
- Its current annual charter contract is worth $ 111 million.
- In addition to DHL, Southern Air flies charter contracts for Lufthansa Cargo, United States Department of Defense.
- Without long term charter contracts, the five vessels are exposed to uncertain profit contributions in the future.
- The airline started negotiating a charter contract agreement with the Danish tour operator Spies Rejser in July 1970.
- 1957 was also the year Airwork acquired control of charter contract with the Gold Coast Chamber of Mines.
- Under the 10-year charter contract signed yesterday, Pertamina will use the 3, 500-dead weight ton ( dwt ) Mt.
- "' Waterman Steamship Corporation "'is an American deep sea ocean carrier, specializing in liner services and time charter contracts.
- But there shouldn't be a drastic change in MISC's earnings even if thenew charter contracts aren't as lucrative as before.
- It's difficult to see charter contracts in a sentence .
- School districts are supposed to ensure that charters live up to the fiscal and academic promises of their charter contracts.
- The council deferred the decision until Thursday, too late for the plane to take off under the aid group's charter contract.
- A major charter contract was signed with oil company Ameco in 1980 to fly its employees from Bergen and Stavanger to Aberdeen Airport.
- A competitor named Faber ( Henry Victor ) wants to get the lucrative gold mine charter contract and conspires to make Charlie look bad.
- Dragonfleye is still open, but faces a hearing before the state Board of Education to determine whether it is following its original charter contract.
- In early-1972, former Channel Airways director Captain Peter Lockwood acquired a pair of ex-American Airlines BAC One-Eleven 400s for his new German charter contracts.
- As part of a restructuring of the company Alfons H錵ans converted two tugboats to become pushers and established a charter contract with Rautaruukki Oyj.
- He purchased the " Bretagne " on 20 September 1961 in Southampton for UK?3 million, two months before his charter contract was to end.
- According to IRS tax records, Mainline Airways posted a substantial loss in 2003 including forfeiting a $ 20, 000 deposit on an aircraft charter contract.
- When billionaire Paul Allen's Charter company bought the system late last year, it decided to pay the Y amount to Fox that was in the Charter contract.
"charter communications" in a sentence, "charter community" in a sentence, "charter companies" in a sentence, "charter company" in a sentence, "charter contract" in a sentence, "charter county" in a sentence, "charter court" in a sentence, "charter court financial services" in a sentence, "charter documents" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define charter contracts in a sentence and how is the word charter contracts used in a sentence and examples? charter contracts造句, charter contracts造句, 用charter contracts造句, charter contracts meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.