charter capital in a sentence
- ArmRosgazprom has charter capital of dlrs 270 million.
- The frozen shares represent 53 percent of Yukos'charter capital, news reports said.
- The Agency s charter capital makes RUR 30 billion ( ca USD 1 billion ).
- EADS sharers are to be delivered by Vneshekonombank to the charter capital of JSC " United Aircraft Corporation " in 2008.
- He had vetoed the parliament's attempt to prohibit campaign ads on television and radio stations with partially foreign charter capital.
- Daewoo is to invest dlrs 150 million of charter capital, with more than 1.1 billion in credits to come later.
- Decision of the Board of Directors of RAO UES of Russia " charter capital of OAO " UES FGC " was set at 127 billion rubles.
- The initial plan is for dlrs 65 million to be invested in 1998 as charter capital for the joint venture that will build and operate the refinery.
- The new company had two founders : Atommash OJSC ( 85, 7 % of charter capital ) and Stepanov's EMK ( 14, 3 % ).
- Ironically, when Onexim allows its own affiliate to win the bidding at US $ 170.1 million, that amount also exceeded the affiliate's charter capital.
- It's difficult to see charter capital in a sentence .
- He said he was unaware of the details of the agreement between Daewoo and GM, and declined to say how much of the charter capital the American company is putting up.
- However, Onexim disqualified Rossiiski Kredit's bid on the basis that the bid amount exceeded Rossiiski Kredit's charter capital ( the nominal value of its outstanding shares ).
- At the same time Stepanov, head of both companies, positions liquid assets which Atommash OJSC contributed to the charter capital of EMK-Atommash JSC as long-term investments.
- Management personnel have to disclose details of their and their related parties'ownership interests in other enterprises; the latter applies where the related-party holds more than 35 % of charter capital.
- "The Basle framework is largely in place with one difference-- Russian commercial banks can only attract private deposits up to an amount not exceeding their charter capital, " he said.
- Furthermore, a private limited company can collectively or individually hold at least a 10 % interest in the company s charter capital, and it does not have the power to request a court expel another participant.
- In the agreement, which Ukrainian officials said would take effect upon passage of the law, Daewoo pledges to put dlrs 150 million in charter capital, and envisions an investment of dlrs 1.3 billion in six years.
- Direct investments, including stakes in charter capital and loans from foreign co-owners, amounted to dlrs 1.2 billion and other investments, mainly trade credits and bank deposits, totaled dlrs 3.3 billion, it said.
- The agency will need more than 100 billion rubles ( more than dlrs 4 billion ) to carry out the restructuring, and has received only 10 billion rubles ( about dlrs 400 million ) in charter capital, said Alexander Turbanov, the head of the agency.
- In 2007-2011, gradually increasing the Charter Capital of the Bank, the major shareholder TDA Holdings Limited increased its equity participation up to 99.9988997 % Today, the Bank exceeds the minimum prudential capital standard of AMD 5 billion established by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define charter capital in a sentence and how is the word charter capital used in a sentence and examples? charter capital造句, charter capital造句, 用charter capital造句, charter capital meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.