chart book in a sentence
- Each " Chart Book " contained room for eight potential seasons.
- This manual is the chart book to keep us on course.
- Russell also produces chart books showing technical analysis and important events which occur each year.
- Once thrown, the score was recorded in the Chart Book, and the next game played.
- The chart books are further described on his website.
- Replay Baseball is played using three dice ( red, white, and blue ), and a Chart Book.
- De Wit s new charts were sold in a chart book and as part of his atlases.
- Stevens picked up a star-chart book and clicked on a red-filtered penlight to check the coordinates for the next target.
- As Stefan Heiding, author of several charts books, put it : " only these lists show how popular an artist or a song really was ".
- ARCADIA-To find the last Santa Anita Handicap with as many first-rate horses as Saturday's edition, you'd have to flip back in the chart book to the 1980s.
- It's difficult to see chart book in a sentence .
- "To have No . 1s in three decades and remain the most fanciable pop star is an amazing achievement, " said David Roberts, the chart book's editor.
- IENCs have very consistent features, e . g . scale, accuracy, and update frequency, to a greater level than current chart books produced by the Corps districts.
- By listing the teams in the Super League page of the Chart Book a simplistic fixture list of 30'Matchsets'was created, which the player would then play through.
- Author Ron Hall published " The CHUM Chart Book " ( ISBN 0920325157 ) in 1983, listing every song that had appeared in the CHUM Charts to that point.
- Although the singles chart listed only " Funk " and not " Bullet ", the latter song was given equal billing in later " Billboard " singles chart books.
- On 16 March 1989, Fantail Publishing released a tie-in book called, " The Network Chart Book Of Hits ", which was a review of the previous year, 1988 in music.
- Once per year Heritage publishes its " Budget Chart Book " using visual graphs and charts to demonstrate the growth of federal spending, revenue, debt and deficits, and entitlement programs.
- While as leader of the expedition, John Ross had authority to name newly charted landforms as he wished, he did not receive authority to add fictional landforms to navigation chart books.
- Play is controlled by rolling three dice ( red / white / blue ), and using the numbers to obtain results by referencing the pitcher and batter cards, as well as the chart book.
- The Kent Music Report / Australian Music Report chart data ( 1980 1989 ) is given here in tabular format and taken from the " Australian Chart Book 1970 92 ", published by David Kent.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define chart book in a sentence and how is the word chart book used in a sentence and examples? chart book造句, chart book造句, 用chart book造句, chart book meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.