chang pao in a sentence
- The school had 10 classes during its first year . "'Chang Pao-kuang "'was the school's first principal.
- He was also known as Cheung Po / Chang Pao / Zhang Bao ( " Cheung Po Tsai " literally means " Cheung Po the Kid " ).
- KMT Secretary-General Chang Pao-shu said that the congress came at a time when the Republic of China was intensifying preparations for the CPC government stood at the brink of collapse due to Great Leap Forward.
- The inmates and their execution place are Lin Chin-te in Taipei Prison, Chen Jui-chin at Greater Taichung Prison, Chen Tung-jung at Greater Tainan Prison, Chang Pao-hui, Chi Chun-i and Lee Chia-hsuan at Hualien Prison.
- It's difficult to see chang pao in a sentence .