champaign in a sentence
- It was 30 when he began driving from Champaign-Urbana.
- Champaign was renamed Shenzhen Fountain Corp . after Peng was charged.
- Champaign-Urbana is not a place where anything has happened.
- Champaign, Ill ., April 25-29, 2001.
- An apartment building in Champaign, Illinois needed to be demolished.
- Savoy is a part of the Champaign-Urbana Metropolitan Area.
- The Champaign-Urbana Metropolitan Area is home to many theatres.
- The Champaign Park District assumed control of the facilities in 2000.
- Iowa State University and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Kamber subsequently attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- It's difficult to see champaign in a sentence .
- NFI opened its second ValuCheck store in Champaign in December 2016.
- It is south of Chicago and north of Champaign, Illinois.
- He played college basketball at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
- Sci and Eng, The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign ( 2009 ).
- The station also maintains a sales office in Champaign, Illinois.
- He played college football for University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
- He came to Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio in 1828.
- Peng was arrested in 1993 while serving as general manager of Champaign.
- She moved to Champaign to attend the University of Illinois.
"champagnization" in a sentence, "champagnole" in a sentence, "champagnolles" in a sentence, "champagny" in a sentence, "champagny island" in a sentence, "champaign airport" in a sentence, "champaign aviation museum" in a sentence, "champaign central high school" in a sentence, "champaign challenger" in a sentence,