chamberpot in a sentence
- Philippine mythology recounts that giving newlyweds a chamberpot assures them of prosperity.
- For bodily waste he would have used a chamberpot or a commode.
- The latter was a piece of furniture designed to conceal a chamberpot from view.
- Humble undecorated items included chamberpots, colanders and small disposable ointment pots ( gallipots ), dispensed by apothecaries.
- For example, a man packing tobacco into a pipe along with pipes leaning against chamberpots symbolized sexual flirtations and intercourse.
- Next to her, Ganymede's breeches lie on the small bed adjacent to the playbill, which is slipping perilously close to the chamberpot.
- Seeing Charlie and Rob compete for the job of first footman _ mostly because the second footman has to empty the other servants'chamberpots _ is priceless.
- During the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813 the regiment captured a silver chamberpot belonging to King Joseph Bonaparte, brother of the Battle of Toulouse in April 1814.
- Invading British forces supposedly sought to use the house as a headquarters, but were driven off by Mrs . Kinsley, who emptied a chamberpot on their heads.
- Finally, as a toddler, Tristram suffered an accidental circumcision when Susannah let a window sash fall as he urinated out of the window because his chamberpot was missing.
- It's difficult to see chamberpot in a sentence .
- Basil played Dobby the house elf in the " French & Saunders " sketch " Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan " for " Comic Relief"
- "these bastards of journalists " who are perpetually misunderstanding his work, and such birdbrains as " the Lord Chamberpot " who are always trying to censor it.
- Agitated by the noise made by the late night clients as they left, the residents of Rue Dauphine had for sometime been enthusiastically emptying their chamberpots onto the heads of the imprudent customers.
- Dobby was voiced by Toby Jones in the film adaptations of " Comic Relief spoof, " Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan ", he is played by Basil Brush.
- "Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan ", a parody of Harry Potter, starring Dawn French as Harry Potter, Jennifer Saunders as Ron Weasley and Miranda Richardson as Hermione Granger.
- Richard Ellmann reports ( from a 1949 conversation with Eva Joyce ) that the chamberpot connotation has its origin in a visit he made, accompanied by Oliver Gogarty, to a young widow named Jenny in May 1904.
- The two were not on speaking terms by the end of the voyage, but Manning had the last word : when Mrs . Edwards later opened her hatbox she found that Manning had crushed the hats with a chamberpot.
- But in both rooms, comfort still reigns, with a muslin dress laid out on one of the beds, a monkey bell pull rotating slowly in the warmth from the fire by the other, and a towel discreetly covering the chamberpot.
- Out on armoured patrol a chamberpot is emptied over the soldiers; then at the base several of Len's men are shot, some of them in the back while they are hosing down the vehicles, in a raid by Jewish militants.
- Before going to sleep, Salad Fingers sings " Three in the Bed, " and instructs Hubert Cumberdale to " roll over "; as a result, the finger puppet is sent off the bed into a bowl of a filthy, brown substance ( likely a chamberpot ).
- More Sentences： 1 2
"chambermaid on the titanic" in a sentence, "chambermaids" in a sentence, "chambermusik" in a sentence, "chambermusik records" in a sentence, "chamberot" in a sentence, "chamberpots" in a sentence, "chamberry" in a sentence, "chambers" in a sentence, "chambers 20th century dictionary" in a sentence,