chaires in a sentence
- This is the site where the current Chaires school was established.
- It is known as Chaires Elementary School and houses over 900 students.
- Green Chaires would establish Evergreen Hills Plantation and Benjamin would establish Vendura Plantation.
- The Chaires school has undergone many changes over its seventy-six years.
- She chaires the Committee on Space Research ( COSPAR ) panel on exploration.
- The Chaires Massacre occurred in 1839, on a Saturday in July after dark.
- Hannah Averitt Chaires, wife of Green Hill, and two children perished in the attack.
- Fire and rescue services are provided to the community by the Chaires-Capitola Volunteer Fire Department.
- The district runs roughly along Chaires Cross Road, Road to the Lake, and Hancock Street.
- At about 6 p . m ., city workers arrived with a crane and pulled Chaires down.
- It's difficult to see chaires in a sentence .
- The Francis Eppes Plantation, Evergreen Hills Plantation and the Joseph Chaires Plantation grew cotton until the 1860s.
- In 1838, however, an Evergreen Hills, in the area that is currently known as Chaires.
- The second Chaires-Capitola VFD station is located near the intersection of Williams Road and Louvinia Drive.
- Green Hill Chaires sought help from a small force of men in Tallahassee called the " minute men ".
- However, throughout its seventy-six year history, the Chaires School has fluctuated in its grade level.
- Station One, and all that was left behind, was turned over to the principal of the Chaires School.
- Often students were bused to Leon High School as the Chaires School was not always accredited above the junior high level.
- Ernesto Banda Chaires, one of the detainees, is believed to be the regional boss of the cartel in Tampico.
- The Board accepted the proposal and bought of land for seventy-five dollars an acre from D . G . Chaires.
- As an important community structure, the Chaires School has been used for purposes other than strictly education of children through books.
How can I put and write and define chaires in a sentence
and how is the word chaires used in a sentence and examples? chaires造句
, chaires meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.