chaired in a sentence
- He has chaired the board of United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta.
- Webber chaired the Warrior debate team as soon as he arrived.
- He also chaired the parliamentary committee preparing a money laundering law.
- He chaired the economics department and held various other endowed chairs.
- DeConcini also chaired the Senate appropriations subcommittee overseeing Customs'budget.
- At the time she chaired a state regulators'CRD panel.
- Thomas chaired the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission from 1982 to 1990.
- In Georgia, Atlantan Juanita Baranco chaired the Board of Regents.
- One CCC activist has twice chaired county election committees for Lott.
- Leininger co-chaired Free PAC's dinner in October.
- It's difficult to see chaired in a sentence .
- It is chaired by Desh Deshpande, cofounder of Sycamore Networks.
- He chaired the league's broadcast committee for 31 years.
- Tuzman even participates in an economic panel chaired by President Clinton.
- Olson appeared before the governmental affairs committee, chaired by Lieberman.
- One council activist twice chaired a county election campaign for Lott.
- He said the talks would be chaired by the United Nations.
- The awards committee is chaired by Crown Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
- It was chaired by JUST president, Prof Dr Chandra Muzaffar.
- Dr Mahathir had earlier chaired the State Umno liaison committee meeting.
- The committee on banks and financial intermediaries, chaired by Rep.
How can I put and write and define chaired in a sentence
and how is the word chaired used in a sentence and examples? chaired造句
, chaired meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.