certus in a sentence
- Certus brings enhanced RTL-level visibility to FPGA-based debugging.
- Improved approaches include tools like Certus from Tektronix or EXOSTIV from Exostiv Labs.
- She is a board member of Certus, a leading Policy Think Tank in Latvia.
- In 2000, he joined Certus, an Internet start-up, dedicated to making Internet shopping safe.
- The ability to view any combination of signals is unique to Certus and breaks through one of the most critical prototyping bottlenecks.
- Above the pediment was a marble tableau illustrating the Society's motto Amicus certus in re incerta [ a certain friend in an uncertain event ].
- Above the pediment was a marble tableau illustrating the Society's motto " Amicus certus in re incerta " ( a certain friend in uncertain times ).
- ""'Prosipho certus " "'is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Buccinidae, the true whelks.
- ""'Atelopus certus " "'is a species of toad endangered, primarily due to the advancing wave of chytridiomycosis moving through Central America.
- Late in life, he received the Amicus Certus ( True Friend ) Award from Lutheran Social Services of Illinois and the Modern Samaritan Award from the Alexian Brothers Medical Center.
- It's difficult to see certus in a sentence .
- The central figure in the statue group is the goddess of Peace and Plenty, holding a Latin motto " " Amicus certus in re incerta " " ( " A certain friend in uncertain times " ).
- In 1938 the company adopted the name " Certina ", taken from the Latin " certus ", meaning " assured ", " certain ", as their exclusive trademark for the export and marketing of their outstanding quality Swiss Made watches.
- Several of the species are important because they parasitize agricultural pests, such as the soybean aphid ( " aphelinus certus " ) or the Russian wheat aphid-" Diuraphis noxia "-( " A . albipodus"
- The seal comprised a central figure with plume and cornucopia, two subordinate figures, a castle and a rising sun . [ The Australian Imperial Forces in the Great War later adopted the Sun badge . ] At the foot of the statuary appeared the Society's motto : " Amicus Certus in Re Incerta ".
- It was in his role as president and chairman of Certus International, a publisher and developer of PC anti-virus and security software, that Tippett applied his research insights as a biochemist to the concept of computer " viruses " to develop the anti-virus software, " Vaccine, " which was later purchased by Symantec in 1992.
- The acquisitions included : Management Consultancy News; Conspectus; CIO Connect; The Construction Industry Computing Association; Certus; The Evaluation Centre; Institute of IT Training; The Impact Programme; and PMP . Publishing rights acquired included the Naked Leader and joint ventures included : the NCC / Ashridge Business School MBA; NCC / AQA Applied ICT; and ProfIT.
- Printed ( from the L verb premere ); regularly ( L-regula-ae ); appear ( L-appaarere ); article ( L-articulus ); certain ( L-certation / certus / certare ); attention ( L-attention / attendere ); page ( L-pagina ); mention ( L-mensmind + tion ); copy ( L-copia ); emphatic ( L-emphatikos ); sub-heading ( prefix sub is Latin ); covers ( L-cooperire ); second ( L-secundus ); result ( L-resultare ); photography ( Gr-phot-photo + graphein ); executing ( L-executere ); concerned ( L-concernere ); authority ( L-auctoritas ); future ( L-futurus ).
How can I put and write and define certus in a sentence
and how is the word certus used in a sentence and examples? 用certus造句
, certus meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.