cell - mediated immune response in a sentence
- A cell-mediated immune response is crucial for effective vaccination against intracellular pathogens and chronic infections.
- There is, however, a clear need for adjuvants able to induce a cell-mediated immune response as well.
- The cause is not completely understood, but involves a T cell-mediated immune response triggered by a variety of factors.
- An immunogen is any antigen that is capable of inducing humoral and / or cell-mediated immune response rather than immunological tolerance.
- An immunogen is a substance ( or adduct ) that is able to trigger a humoral ( innate ) and / or cell-mediated immune response.
- Sex hormones seem to influence humoral and cell-mediated immune response, with estrogen being considered one of the biggest factors responsible for sex-immunologic dimorphism.
- It was hoped that this delivery system would induce a cell-mediated immune response to the modified adenovirus which would both decrease infection and viral set point.
- Ultimately, a signal means that there exists some cell-mediated immune response to the pathogen from which the antigenic peptide is derived, and the strength of the signal gives the strength of the immune response.
- Activation of cytotoxic T-lymphocytes ( CD8 + T-cells ) in response to cell-mediated immune response affected by helper T-lymphocytes ( CD4 + T-cells ) is central to thyrocyte destruction.
- One example is the azure-winged magpie ( " Cyanopica cyanus " ), in which studies found that the offspring s cell-mediated immune response was positively correlated with increase in the number of helpers at the nest.
- It's difficult to see cell - mediated immune response in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define cell - mediated immune response in a sentence and how is the word cell - mediated immune response used in a sentence and examples? cell - mediated immune response造句, cell - mediated immune response造句, 用cell - mediated immune response造句, cell - mediated immune response meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.