cecil callaghan in a sentence
- He handed over command of the 8th Division to Brigadier Cecil Callaghan.
- Bennett created an enduring controversy when he handed over the 8th Division to the divisional artillery commander, Brigadier Cecil Callaghan, commandeered a boat and managed to escape captivity.
- Bennett was among those that managed to get out, having left the island the night before the surrender via sampan after handing over command of his division to Brigadier Cecil Callaghan.
- After receiving news of the surrender, Bennett handed command of the 8th Division to the divisional artillery commander, Brigadier Cecil Callaghan, and along with some of his staff officers commandeered a small boat.
- Imprisoned at Allied soldiers, he became commander of the Australian prisoners following the departure of Major General Cecil Callaghan in August 1942, and from 1944 was deputy commander of all Allied prisoners in Malaya.
- It's difficult to see cecil callaghan in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define cecil callaghan in a sentence and how is the word cecil callaghan used in a sentence and examples? cecil callaghan造句, cecil callaghan造句, 用cecil callaghan造句, cecil callaghan meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.