casement aerodrome in a sentence
- Air assets to support naval patrols are provided by the Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel, County Dublin.
- In 1984, he joined the Irish Air Corps at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel where he was in the 48th Apprentice Class.
- In February 1965 Baldonnel was renamed Casement Aerodrome in honour of the Irish nationalist Roger Casement, executed for treason by the British in 1916.
- The Air Corps maintains an "'Air Intelligence Section "'at its HQ at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel, Dublin responsible for aviation intelligence.
- There has also been speculation since the early 2000s that Casement Aerodrome is used as an airport by the Central Intelligence Agency ( CIA ) for their extraordinary rendition programme.
- The AW139 Utility Helicopters, the previous army support and SAR Alouette fleet, the Alouette IIIs, were " stood down " at a ceremony at Casement aerodrome on 21 September 2007.
- "' Casement Aerodrome "'( ) or "'Baldonnel Aerodrome "'is a military airfield to the southwest of Dublin, road route to the south and south west.
- In Dublin, Dublin Airport records air frost on average 24.3 days per year, while Casement Aerodrome ( which is further inland ) records air frost on average 41.3 days per year.
- Several 24-hour rainfall records were set during the storm, and new six-hour and twelve-hour record totals at Casement Aerodrome were set with 1.63 in ( 41.5 mm ) and 2.61 in ( 66.2 mm ), respectively.
- It's difficult to see casement aerodrome in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define casement aerodrome in a sentence and how is the word casement aerodrome used in a sentence and examples? casement aerodrome造句, casement aerodrome造句, 用casement aerodrome造句, casement aerodrome meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.