carlos the jackal in a sentence
- The Daily Telegraph, London, on sentencing of " Carlos the Jackal ":
- Yet Carlos the Jackal quickly dispelled any doubts about his revolutionary zeal.
- Both bombs were the work of the infamous terrorist Carlos the Jackal.
- Yet Carlos the Jackal quickly dispelled any doubts Friday about his revolutionary zeal.
- The title refers to his work in tracking international terrorist Carlos the Jackal.
- In the 1980s, Securitate officials allegedly hired Carlos the Jackal to assassinate Pacepa.
- The album cover featured a picture of then-recently imprisoned terrorist Carlos The Jackal.
- Both packages had been sent on instructions by Carlos the Jackal.
- He was first interviewed by CNN following the capture of Carlos the Jackal.
- -- VINCENT CANNISTRARO, former CIA official, on Carlos the Jackal.
- Verges has defended Venezuelan terrorist Carlos the Jackal, whose real name is Ilich Ramirez.
- He later became a close aide to Carlos the Jackal.
- Klein and Carlos the Jackal disappeared and reportedly took refuge in the Middle East.
- Freelance terrorist Carlos the Jackal's arrest by France, 100.
- The terrorist known as Carlos the Jackal has testified.
- 1994-Carlos the Jackal, free-lance terrorist, is arrested in Sudan and flown to Paris for trial.
- Whatever happened to cool terrorists like Carlos the Jackal?
- And it is the law to which " Carlos the Jackal " must now submit.
- Key dates in the life of Carlos the Jackal
- He's like Carlos the Jackal converted to Islam ."
How can I put and write and define carlos the jackal in a sentence and how is the word carlos the jackal used in a sentence and examples? 用carlos the jackal造句, 用carlos the jackal造句, 用carlos the jackal造句, carlos the jackal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.