canon of the mass in a sentence
- Before 1962 there were divergent opinions about the point where the Canon of the Mass ended.
- The Armenians read his name in the Canon of the Mass, and celebrate his memory on 19 February.
- "' Saint Cecilia "'( ) is the Blessed Virgin, commemorated by name in the Canon of the Mass.
- She is one of seven women, who, along with the Blessed Virgin Mary, are commemorated by name in the Canon of the Mass.
- I recently created Canon of the Mass, using text from " The Catholic Encyclopedia " ( public domain & mdash; copyright 1908 ).
- For this reason, the Latin text of the Canon of the Mass was included in the English Missal in addition to the English translation.
- Martin Luther rejected parts of the Roman Rite Catholic Mass, specifically the Canon of the Mass, which, as he argued, did not conform with.
- Pope Paschal II gave him permission for the name of Sainte-Foy to be inserted in the Canon of the Mass after the names of the Roman virgins.
- Isaac's most popular work was an allegorical commentary on the canon of the Mass in the form of a letter to John of Canterbury, bishop of Poitiers.
- Pope John XXIII added the name of Joseph to the Canon of the Mass . Pope Francis had his name added to the three other Eucharistic Prayers.
- It's difficult to see canon of the mass in a sentence .
- :You can also read more at Canon of the Mass and History of the Roman Canon .-- " 32 " 12 : 24, 15 December 2015 ( UTC)
- "Formula missae " was based on the medieval mass, only replacing the Canon of the Mass . It was not meant to become any rule for Lutheranism in general.
- The canon of the Mass was known in Africa as the " actio ", or agenda, and was mentioned but very seldom on account of the " discipline of the secret ".
- Abel is invoked in the litany for the dying in the Roman Catholic Church, and his sacrifice is mentioned in the Canon of the Mass along with those of Abraham and Melchizedek.
- The consecration takes place during the Canon of the Mass, incorporating both the Words of Institution as spoken by Christ at the Last Supper and the conferring of the Holy Spirit over the elements.
- One of the few female saints mentioned in the Roman Catholic Canon of the Mass, Saint Lucy was born in 283 and died at the age of 20 rather than give up her virginity.
- While enforcement of the Public Worship Regulation Act ended in 1906, the custom persisted, due in part to the fact that in the pre-Concilliar Roman Rite the Canon of the Mass was always said silently.
- For detailed information on the history of the Roman Canon of the Mass, see the article Canon of the Mass in the " Catholic Encyclopedia ", from which some of this article has been transcribed.
- At all events the insertion of her name into the Roman Canon of the Mass towards the end of the 5th century, show that she then occupied a unique position among the saints publicly venerated at Rome.
- The Corporal of Bolsena, on view in the Bolsena in 1263, when a consecrated host began to bleed onto a corporal, the small cloth upon which the host and chalice rest during the canon of the Mass.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"canon of sherlock holmes" in a sentence, "canon of taxation" in a sentence, "canon of the apostles" in a sentence, "canon of the bible" in a sentence, "canon of the hebrew bible" in a sentence, "canon of the new testament" in a sentence, "canon of the old testament" in a sentence, "canon of the scriptures" in a sentence, "canon of trent" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define canon of the mass in a sentence and how is the word canon of the mass used in a sentence and examples? canon of the mass造句, canon of the mass造句, 用canon of the mass造句, canon of the mass meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.