calculate pi in a sentence
- Mathematicians have calculated pi beyond a billion decimal places.
- I'm interested in calculating pi by hand, by dividing two numbers.
- I then calculate pi using pi = number of hits / number of misses * 4.
- For example, we know the equation for calculating PI to an arbitary number of digits.
- At the presentation ceremony, it calculated pi to 3089 digits, which was a record at the time.
- For some reason, I just can't comprehend how the Bailey-Borwein-Plouffe _ formula calculates Pi.
- I was reading Method of exhaustion, and I wanted to try out Archimedes'method for calculating pi with a limit.
- "A pair of Japanese and United States computer whizzes claim to have calculated pi to five trillion decimal places &"
- Tony then grounded her to the Baxter Building while spending a full month calculating Pi as Edwin Jarvis keeps an eye on her.
- Sharp calculated pi to 72 decimal places using an arctan sequence, briefly holding the record until John Machin calculated 100 digits in 1706.
- The calculated pi-electron density marks C5 as the primary site for electrophilic substitution, and C2 as the site for nucleophilic substitution.
- On August 20, 1789 Vega achieved a world record when he calculated pi to 140 places, of which the first 126 were correct.
- Kanada's team spent five years designing the program used to calculate pi in the September experiment to test the efficiency of the supercomputer, Kudo said.
- The equation for calculating pi does not in fact expand out to the first billion digits of pi-it expands to ALL of the digits of pi.
- The sport's gentle learning curve is a good thing, too, because trying to figure out how the judges tally the scores is like calculating pi.
- Mathematicians have known how to calculate pi to more places than could be needed for any real-world application for centuries . talk ) 16 : 01, 14 September 2012 ( UTC)
- So, what you effectively have is a way to calculate pi that requires that you know pi ahead of time .-- talk ) 03 : 46, 5 December 2008 ( UTC)
- They don't constitute evidence that killing Hitler wouldn't help any more than they constitute evidence that computers will print " error, error " and explode when asked to calculate pi.
- But " The Joy of Pi " goes further than this, reporting on the pi-obsessed, such as a pair of brothers who have calculated pi to more than 8 BILLION digits.
- Although the first attempts at an axiomatisation of geometry appear in the Mohist canon in 330 BC, Liu Hui developed algebraic methods in geometry in the 3rd century AD and also calculated pi to 5 significant figures.
How can I put and write and define calculate pi in a sentence and how is the word calculate pi used in a sentence and examples? 用calculate pi造句
, 用calculate pi造句
, 用calculate pi造句
, calculate pi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.