cable in a sentence
- CBS will, however, get a desired foothold in cable.
- Even though cable has given bad consumer service a new name,
- That will help offset the FCC's cable rate rollbacks.
- Who is " the Darth Vader of cable "?
- Landmark's cable programmers are no stranger to overseas markets.
- A fifth cable failed at 7 : 15 p . m.
- "It's what cable television should be doing.
- A year ago, cable was king and networks the beggars.
- But they've lost ad sales and cable system fees.
- The plants make plastic moldings and copper cable for wiring harnesses.
- Easy-to-find problems such as loose cable connections.
- The only thing the cable industry has to sell is service.
- It has also been hurt by being primarily a cable sport.
- In the television listings, there was no hint of cable.
- And that doesn't include sales to video and cable.
- Barrows is covering the Fleiss trial for a cable television network.
- Finally we asked for 4 feet of 18-inch cable.
- The folks at cable TV's Discovery Channel know this.
- Jones spoke on a panel Thursday at the Western Cable Show.
- Then consider where to put all the Medusa-like cables.
How can I put and write and define cable in a sentence
and how is the word cable used in a sentence and examples? 用cable造句
, cable meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.