cabinet organ in a sentence
- It is a cabinet organ with 3 manuals and 43 registers.
- They originally manufactured only melodeons, but in 1855 introduced the " organ-harmonium " or flat-topped cabinet organ.
- The historic housing no longer exists, but the current housing was built later on the model of a north Italian cabinet organ in classicist style.
- During this time, she gave a talk on cookery to raise money to buy " a small cabinet organ " for the local Sunday school.
- "cabinet office briefing rooms" in a sentence
- "cabinet office building" in a sentence
- "cabinet office minister" in a sentence
- "cabinet office permanent secretary" in a sentence
- "cabinet official" in a sentence
- "cabinet painting" in a sentence