cabinet minister in a sentence
- He called on his Cabinet ministers to tighten their ethical standards.
- Cabinet ministers Benny Begin and Ariel Sharon vocally opposed the move.
- He received a number of cabinet ministers while taking a rest,
- Hrawi is accompanied by seven Cabinet ministers and several dozen officials.
- Jospin conferred with Albanian President Rexhep Meidani and several Cabinet ministers.
- He rose to be a Cabinet minister long after the war.
- Palestinian Cabinet Minister Saeb Erekat told CNN that Arafat was unharmed.
- He eventually became the Cabinet minister of the Soviet gas industry.
- Two Cabinet ministers resigned in the immediate days after the disaster.
- Koray Aydin is the fourth Cabinet minister to resign this year.
- The Working Committee includes at least six former federal cabinet ministers.
- The president finished his brief address without dismissing any Cabinet ministers.
- But Israeli Cabinet minister Ephraim Sneh said such action was essential.
- Cabinet ministers have been making their personal assets public since 1984.
- Palestinian Cabinet minister Saeb Erekat said much now depends on Israel.
- Palestinian Cabinet Minister Saeb Erekat said the expulsion is collective punishment.
- The new Cabinet ministers will be Socialists with a political mandate,
- Cabinet ministers wearily await regular accusations of influence peddling and nepotism.
- He also told Cabinet ministers to reduce waste and cut costs.
- Former Cabinet minister Michael Howard is so far the only candidate.
"cabinet members" in a sentence, "cabinet merkel" in a sentence, "cabinet method" in a sentence, "cabinet michelsen" in a sentence, "cabinet miniatures" in a sentence, "cabinet ministers" in a sentence, "cabinet ministry" in a sentence, "cabinet mirror" in a sentence, "cabinet mission" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define cabinet minister in a sentence and how is the word cabinet minister used in a sentence and examples? 用cabinet minister造句, 用cabinet minister造句, 用cabinet minister造句, cabinet minister meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.