cabinet council in a sentence
- Such a meeting, called the Cabinet Council, has no decision-making power.
- Coventry rapidly lost influence and was excluded from the cabinet council.
- He also said Clinton was creating a Cabinet council on the anti-drug effort.
- From chapters VIII and IX, adopted by the cabinet council on April 5, 1945:
- The location of the records of the Cabinet Council on Commerce and Trade is unknown.
- Teleki met with the cabinet council that evening.
- Elizabeth abolished the cabinet council system that had been used under Anna, and reconstituted the Fredrikshamn.
- Kwasniewski has summoned a Cabinet Council meeting twice previously, in January and March of last year.
- On Monday, he announced the creation of a special cabinet council charged with improving relations with China.
- In 2001, the Community College in Riyadh was inaugurated according to the Cabinet Council no . 73.
- It's difficult to see cabinet council in a sentence .
- Additionally, the president is empowered to convene a cabinet council, when the head of state presides over the council of ministers.
- Premier Costas Simitis chaired a meeting of the Cabinet Council for Defense and Foreign Policy to discuss Greece's policy regarding Turkey.
- In May 1994, against the opinion of the Court of Competition, the cabinet council authorized the operation and creation of Uni髇 Radio.
- Panama's Vice-President and the Cabinet Council proposed that the National Assembly pass a new law specifically for the extradition of Russian fugitives.
- The President may, regarding particular matters, convene the Cabinet Council, although it does not possess the competence of the Council of Ministers.
- He was also named as president of the " Secret Cabinet Council ", a purported super-cabinet to advise Hitler on foreign affairs.
- John Gay wrote in a 1726 letter to Swift that " It is universally read, from the cabinet council to the nursery ."
- Previously, the candidates to the cabinet Council of Ministers ( Lhengye Zhungtshog ) were nominated by the monarch, elected by the National Assembly.
- The staff of the Institute is noted by the Cabinet Council of Ukraine and the Ukrainian Union of ethnographers Gratitude ( 2004 ).
- In 1976 Rajbansi resigned from the Indian Council protesting the inter Cabinet council between the Indian Council and government cabinet of Prime Minister John Vorster.
"cabinet committee" in a sentence, "cabinet committee on economic policy" in a sentence, "cabinet committee on national security" in a sentence, "cabinet committee on security" in a sentence, "cabinet confidentiality" in a sentence, "cabinet council on commerce and trade" in a sentence, "cabinet council on economic affairs" in a sentence, "cabinet counties" in a sentence, "cabinet crisis" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define cabinet council in a sentence and how is the word cabinet council used in a sentence and examples? 用cabinet council造句, 用cabinet council造句, 用cabinet council造句, cabinet council meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.