cabin in a sentence
- Not only that, hubby is staying in a back cabin!
- Three of four cabins on the main deck have shared baths.
- Two Seattle residents stopped to book cabins for their honeymoon nights.
- Near daybreak, Wade said, Winslow went inside the cabin.
- The manual also generated tremendous noise in an otherwise quiet cabin.
- The Yeats log cabin is the oldest structure on the tour.
- Sewing supplies in the cupboard in the boy's cabin.
- And bass boats are more common than sailboats and cabin cruisers.
- I could hear this loud, breathing sound outside the cabin.
- We were fortunate to have a cabin with a private veranda.
- It's difficult to see cabin in a sentence .
- Log Cabin Pancake House is the place to begin the day.
- A one-room cabin makes a good couple starter kit.
- _The 1992 siege of the Idaho cabin of Randy Weaver.
- Now the season is finished and the cabin's closed.
- Logs were marked so that the cabin could be precisely reconstructed.
- On Friday night, they said the cabin steward was fired.
- Creamy leather and gleaming walnut set off an ergonomically sound cabin.
- The area also feature dozens of inns, cottages and cabins.
- The sound of the exploding right engine ripped through the cabin.
- The bag must fit into the storage compartments in the cabin.
How can I put and write and define cabin in a sentence
and how is the word cabin used in a sentence and examples? 用cabin造句
, cabin meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.