cabin court in a sentence
- "Cabin courts " of miniature houses _ or teepees, igloos or pyramids _ sprang up beside the highways leading into hundreds of towns.
- The ( usually single-story ) buildings for a roadside motel or cabin court were quick and simple to construct, with plans and instructions readily available in how-to and builder's magazines.
- The Big Chief Restaurant in tourist cabin court with 62 rooms ( each constructed as an individual cabin with its own garage ) and an on-site restaurant, dance hall, Conoco filling station, playground and general store.
- Many vintage motels, some dating to the cabin court era of the 1930s, have been renovated, restored, and added to the U . S . National Register of Historic Places or to local and state listings.
- Some of the land from the John's Modern Cabins site was lost to freeway construction, but the new highway would not provide easy access to the cabin court and would prove fatal to the tiny business.
- Motorcar traffic on old-style two-lane highways may pause at any camp, cabin court or motel along the way, while freeway traffic is restricted to access from designated off-ramps to side roads which quickly become crowded with hotel chain operators.
"cabin chief" in a sentence, "cabin class" in a sentence, "cabin classes" in a sentence, "cabin comfort" in a sentence, "cabin configuration" in a sentence, "cabin creek" in a sentence, "cabin creek covered bridge" in a sentence, "cabin creek historic district" in a sentence, "cabin creek ranger residence and dormitory" in a sentence,