cabezon in a sentence
- Cabezon feed on crustaceans, mollusks, fish and fish eggs.
- Fish include perch, cabezon, California corbina, and shovelnose guitarfish.
- Cabezon are taken as a game fish, however their roe is toxic to humans.
- Now the demand is for cabezon.
- According to Jose Ignacio Cabezon, Buddhist cultures'attitudes towards homosexuality have generally been neutral.
- Cabezon Peak is two miles south of the old ghost town of Mount Taylor volcanic field.
- You can still usually catch a rockfish, cabezon or lingcod or two for a tasty dinner.
- Marine Cretaceous rocks of the Mancos Shale and Point Lookout Sandstone are exposed around the base of Cabezon Peak.
- The cabezon is a scaleless fish with a broad bony support extending from the eye across the cheek just under the skin.
- "' Cabezon Peak "'is a large volcanic plug that is a prominent feature in northwestern New Mexico.
- It's difficult to see cabezon in a sentence .
- Cabezon inhabit the tops of rocky ledges as opposed to rockfish and lingcod, which usually inhabit the sheer faces of these features.
- The underwater canyons of the Big Creek marine protected areas provide habitat to a variety of deepwater rockfishes such as cabezon and bocaccio.
- On 6 February 1946 " Cabezon " arrived at San Diego, operating from that port until her base was changed to Pearl Harbor.
- The cabezon also has a stout spine before the eye, an anal fin of soft rays, and a fleshy flap on the middle of the snout.
- Known as " El Cabezon " ( Fat Head ) and " The Pampus Bull ", Gonz醠ez was built more like a wrestler than a modern racing driver.
- His most recent work, appearing in translation in the United States, is " 1492 : The Life and Times of Juan Cabezon of Castile " ( Summit Books, 1991 ).
- "Cabezon " sailed for Mare Island 21 April 1953 to start inactivation and was placed out of commission in reserve there 24 October 1953 and laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet.
- Targeted species : Vermilion rockfish ( red snapper ), cow rockfish ( cowcod ) and the dozens of other regional rockfish, sculpin ( scorpionfish ), cabezon, ocean whitefish, sheepshead, lingcod.
- From 25 May to 11 July 1945 " Cabezon " conducted her first war patrol in the Sea of Okhotsk, sinking a 2, 631-ton Japanese cargo vessel on 19 June.
- "Cabezon " departed New London, Conn ., 19 February 1945 for Key West, Fla ., where she underwent 3 weeks of training and providing services for the Fleet Sound School.
How can I put and write and define cabezon in a sentence
and how is the word cabezon used in a sentence and examples? 用cabezon造句
, cabezon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.