cabc in a sentence
- In addition to organizing the annual conference, CABC's planning committee commissions a new artists book as part of its program.
- Many birth centers nationwide, like hospitals, chose to become accredited through the Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers ( CABC ).
- Students participate in the annual Central Asia Soccer Classic ( CASC ) and Central Asia Basketball Classic ( CABC ), hosted by CAFA member schools.
- Following several name and location changes, the school was moved to Edmonton in 1970 as the Canadian Airborne Centre ( CABC ) and then moved to Trenton in August 1996, becoming the Canadian Parachute Centre ( CPC ).
- Before CFLAWC, it was formerly known as the "'Canadian Parachute Centre "'( CPC ) since 1996, and traces its lineage from the "'Canadian Airborne Centre "'( CABC ), which was located at Canadian Forces Base Edmonton until 1996.
- The Contemporary Artists'Books Conference ( CABC ) was started two years later by the New York Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America in collaboration with the NYABF . In subsequent years, the conference was held directly within the Fair as part of the Fair's public programming.
- The CABC was initially organized by a volunteer committee of art librarians from the New York area, including James Mitchell, formerly of the Metropolitan Museum of Art; Jennifer Tobias, Milan Hughston and David Senior of the Brooklyn Museum Library; and Tony White of the Maryland Institute College of Art.
- The chapters at the municipal and city levels were called the Municipal Association of Barangay Councils ( MABC ) and the City Association of Barangay Councils ( CABC ) while at the provincial and regional levels, they were known as the Provincial Federation of the Association of Barangay Councils ( PFABC ) and Regional Federation of the Association of Barangay Councils, respectively.
How can I put and write and define cabc in a sentence
and how is the word cabc used in a sentence and examples? 用cabc造句
, cabc meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.