cabbit in a sentence
- The portmanteau term " cabbit " is used for such imagined hybrids.
- Like the OAV version, he speaks while in " cabbit " form.
- The cat-rabbit halfbreed tale has been further reinforced by the more widespread " cabbit"
- She is also Ryo-Ohki's mistress, using the poor cabbit in some of her cooking demonstrations.
- In her cabbit form, Ryo-Ohki developed a great love for carrots and couldn't get enough of them.
- She also has an arch-rival, Nagi, who has her own cabbit, a male named Ken-Ohki.
- Ryo-Ohki is commonly referred to as a cabbit, and is widely considered to be the definitive example of such ."
- Ryo-Ohki is usually a shapechanger, but the shapes, aside from the " cabbit " form, vary according to the series.
- The cabbit couldn't resist the lure of the carrot and collided with each other's ships, causing everyone to be stranded on Earth.
- Washu plays a small part within the series, creating the Kamidake and its A . I ., the Cabbit later christened Fuku ( similar to Ryo-Ohki ).
- However, according to Washu Hakubi, it is possible for Fuku to turn into a cabbit girl like Ryo-Ohki . . . if Fuku wishes for it as she matures.
- She is a cabbit, a small, rabbit-like creature that hatched from an egg in the Kamidake II, Seina Yamada's ship and was given her name by Seina himself.
- Evading the Galaxy Police ( GXP ), Ryoko was piloting her spaceship and cabbit, Ryo-Ohki, and battled with GXP officer Mihoshi when both crash-landed near Tenchi's home.
- This may be one of the'other'Ryo-Ohki-like creatures seen in one episode of the OVA and one story in the manga, where other " cabbit " s are shown.
- In this series, Ryoko still has Ryo-Ohki, her pet ( or partner-in-crime ) cabbit ( cat / rabbit animal ), which can transform into a well-armed spaceship.
- Ryo-Ohki's appearance as what fans describe as a " cabbit ", love of eating carrots, and association with the character Sasami are common among all of the series in which Ryo-Ohki appears.
- She possesses the ability to transform herself into a small animal form, generally referred to as a'cabbit', a contraction of'cat-rabbit', which she gained after Ryoko resurrected herself in episode 1.
- One thing to note, is that the cabbit appearance Ryo-Ohki adopted resulted from Ryoko integrating the remains of Neko-chan, a little cat she had been keeping alive after it had died before Tenchi released her.
- Somehow, Seina was able to activate the mecha, which he used to save not only Fuku, but also cabbit clones made from Fuku's cells by Tarant, who had allied himself with the rogue G . A . faction.
- In the Tenchi Universe continuity, Ryo-Ohki is not unique; another " cabbit ", named Ken-Ohki ( owned by Nagi ) appears in the series, raising the possibility of still more " cabbit " s perhaps an entire species existing.
How can I put and write and define cabbit in a sentence
and how is the word cabbit used in a sentence and examples? 用cabbit造句
, cabbit meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.