cabbing in a sentence
- When Charlie misses their fifteenth wedding anniversary, because he is out cabbing, she decides to punish him.
- Cabbing into the city on the Bayshore Freeway ( US Highway 101 ) from San Francisco International Airport, the Stick is part of the skyline.
- When cabbing it on The Strip, a $ 2-$ 5 tip may be appropriate to compensate for the driver's wait in the cab line.
- Lunching at the Hotel Madison before cabbing over to the Supreme Court, Patterson flatly predicts a " holy war " over abortion during the Bush-Cheney administration.
- And provided you don't get the driver who took me to the Hill _ the surliest I've encountered in all my years cabbing around Chicago and New York _ you'll find this a wholly satisfying side trip to an old-fashioned, unmeltable ethnic base.
- Stroking the dog he recalls the mini-cabbing job he took in west London in the late 1980s to fund his heroin addiction . " I look like death, " he tells me . " I'm driving a Talbot Solara with a dodgy starter motor and I pick up this old lady.
- By 1989, when the mini-cabbing work became too much for him, he had taken to the London Underground, busking with a set of bongos . " Every hundred people who passed, there'd be one who'd stop and ask,'Are you Topper Headon from The Clash ?'" He shrugs, " I'd have to say,'Yeah, this is what I do now .'It was so humiliating ."
How can I put and write and define cabbing in a sentence
and how is the word cabbing used in a sentence and examples? 用cabbing造句
, cabbing meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.