cabbie in a sentence
- But to cabbie Hassan, the solutions cannot be found abroad.
- So would-be hacks enroll in schools like Master Cabbie.
- And the routine of an Austin cabbie seems like another lifetime.
- Like consonants in the last name of a Big Apple cabbie.
- He plays Jimmy Tong, a mild-mannered Chicago cabbie.
- Kollal wrote the cabbie a check for dlrs 2, 200.
- "No, no, " the cabbie said.
- The cabbie gripped the plastic steering wheel, and drove on.
- He had started working as a cabbie only three days before.
- Afterward, Cabbie claimed victory and said he wants a rematch.
- The cabbie slumped onto a minivan, covering it with blood.
- Through a window in the adjacent building he shoots the cabbie.
- A white shirt and $ 20, " said one cabbie.
- It maps out a route that only a crooked cabbie could love.
- Ask Mario, a civil servant-turned-cabbie.
- "Yeah, I know, " the cabbie said.
- Other small groups like the Bengal Cabbie Society began to offer help.
- The cabbie thought it was just great that Vierling was a dancer.
- "Know why ? " the cabbie said.
- "Forget it, " the cabbie said.
How can I put and write and define cabbie in a sentence
and how is the word cabbie used in a sentence and examples? 用cabbie造句
, cabbie meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.