cabbala in a sentence
- He retired to Worcester, where he formed some congenial friendships and busied himself with scientific pursuits, alchemy, and the mysteries of the cabbala.
- He rejected the syncretic move that placed alchemy, cabbala and Christian religion on the same footing; and Fludd's " anima mundi ".
- Accordingly, current metal bands incorporate into their lyrics elements of Sumerian myth ( Morbid Angel ), cabbala ( Therion ), or plain old devil worship ( Deicide ).
- During World War II the mansion became a naval training base for coding and signals, under the name of HMS Cabbala, and a mast was erected in the high reception hall.
- The show, which comprised six monumental paintings and two lead installations made for the occasion, was inspired by the 16th-century Cabbala written by Isaac ben Solomon Luria around the theme of the Creation.
- She translated into Russian such Ukrainian poets, as Taras Shevchenko, and other foreign poets, such as Paul 蒷uard and S醤dor PetQfi, and dabbled in cabbala, despite having been forbidden by her elders.
- Resolved to combat the Jews on their own ground, he turned the Cabbala against them, and sought to convince them that their own books yielded proof of the truth of the Christian religion, hence their opposition to it should be branded as obstinacy.
- "There were few social activities in which he did not involve himself ", as historians have noted . " With Dr Ely, a converted Jew and a mason, Yelagin studied Hebrew and Cabbala, theosophy, physics and chemistry, Egyptian traditions ".
- William T . Walker, reviewing two books on Fludd in " The Sixteenth Century Journal " ( by Joscelyn Godwin, and William Huffman ), writes that " Fludd relied on the Bible, the Cabbala, and the traditions of alchemy and astrology.
- .. . it claims to be the statement of transcendental truth, and to have overcome the difficulty of expressing such truth in human language by what really amounts to the invention of a new method of communicating thought, not merely a new language, but a new type of language; a literal and numerical cipher involving the Greek and Hebrew Cabbalas, the highest mathematics etc . It also claims to be the utterance of an illuminated mind co-extensive with the ultimate ideas of which the universe is composed.
- It's difficult to see cabbala in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define cabbala in a sentence
and how is the word cabbala used in a sentence and examples? 用cabbala造句
, cabbala meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.